A stunning cinematic Christmas experience set in a magical snow-filled wonderland accessed through a magical wardrobe!
Doors open at 12pm, the movie starts at 1pm
For those already dreaming of a white Christmas 'Cinema in the Snow' returns for its 6th year, bringing Lapland to London.
Enter through a magical wardrobe and discover an enchanting snow-filled winter wonderland. Grab a boozy hot chocolate and cosy up amongst the icy firs for a stunning Christmas cinematic experience.
Featuring classic Christmas movies such as Home Alone, Love Actually, Elf, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Nightmare Before Christmas, Miracle on 24th Street as well crowd winter warmers like Gremlins, Frozen 2, The Holiday and The Greatest Showman. SEE ALL MOVIES HERE
Cinema in the Snow is part of a series of immersive events taking place at Peckham’s popular Bussey building, including Peckham’s first comedy festival and Forbidden Forest Cinema, Halloween screenings in a spooky indoor forest.
Seats are only sold in pairs
|12:00 - 15:30||£19.50|
Family Tickets (Adult and Under 12 Ticket)
£16 is the average price for a ticket given an adult ticket is £19.50 and an under 12 ticket is £12.50. Tickets must still be purchased in multiples of 2 and must be for one adult and one under 12. If you buy 2 tickets, it is only for 2 people.
|12:00 - 15:30||£16.00|
Cinema In The Snow, Unit 8 Copeland Park & Bussey Building, 133 Copeland Road, London, SE15 3SN
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.